Advertisement! IMPORTANT VACANCY IN THE JUDICIARY OF THE KINGDOM OF SRI LANKA
( January 12, 2013, Colombo, Sri Lanka Guardian)
Job Title: Chief Justice of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
Qualification : Attorney-at-Law or equivalent ,
Experience: Optional (Flexibility considered)
Age : Less than 65- can be extended under Presidential directive.
1.Sanction all proposed legislation.
2.Dismiss all applications filed against Government and the state friendly media.
3. Must uphold the supremacy of the parliament and its Select Committee at all given time.
4. Discipline, ostracise and/or dismiss all judges who do not comply with the above.
5. Be available for discussion whenever summoned, verbally or in writing or by gesture.
6. Carry out transfers, promotions and general administration of minor judiciary as per directions given from time to time.
7. Make such orders as may be directed from time to time the Head of the Kingdom or any members of the ruling family partnership.
Salary as per applicable circular and is negotiable under President’s directive.
1 . Jaguar, Mercedes, Lamborghini, Drivers, Luxury house in Colombo-7, Holiday home anywhere in Sri Lanka and overseas, Plush Jobs in Public Sector for Spouse, Children and Extended Family.
2 .Retirement Benefits include Ambassadorial posts,
3 .Presidential Advisory Posts and Special Commissions.
APPLY EITHER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING BY COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM OBTAINABLE FROM WEBSITE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND ATTACHING THE CV:
Rt. Hon Wimal Weerawanse MP
National State Assembl
His worshipful Hon Dr Mervin Silva (Phd in endocriminology) MP
National State Assembly