Great Betrayal-On Nationality by the Nepalese Traitors
| by Dirgha Raj Prasai
( July 12, 2013, Katmandu, Sri Lanka Guardian) After 2006, Nepali Congress, CPN (UML) and Maoists, in the name of nationality and democracy, kept everyone under illusion and through threat and intimidation forced them to take part in the uprising. The leaders of the so-called big parties have done nothing except treason. Since the 12-point agreement reached in November 2005, at the direction of Indian investigative organization 'RAW', NC, UML and Maoists have risked Nepal's nationality and democracy. The issues of secularism, republic and federalism incorporated in the 12-point agreement are not their agendas rather a mission of CIA, RAW, European nations and Christians. The Brahmin traitors who are the prominent leaders of NC, UML and Maoist (including various NGOs and INGOs) have with support of foreign tools and resources become active and betrayed this holy land under the direction of foreigners.
1) The first betrayal was after the agitation in 2006, the contending had the internal support of NC, UML and Maoists who sought the king as the alternative for crisis. In 24 April 2006 an agreement was reached to revive the abolished parliament by them. Although the monarch did not posses any right to revive the parliament it was done so on the basis of agitation's mandate. Nepali Congress leader late Girija Prasad Koirala was appointed to the Prime Minister. The PM's oath taking was carried at the royal palace by the King. Gradually Prime Minister Girija broke the confidence over the 1990 Constitution and the agreement reached with the king. This is the cause of the current grave situation.
2) The second betrayal was against the sentiments of the people, whose constitution was treading upon through use of force. Without informing the monarch, on 18 May 2006, in the name of parliamentary declaration - the nation was declared a secular state. Under the straightforward direction of the foreigners, attacks were carried out on the sensitive conventions of the state. Then after, on 15 January 2007, an interim constitution was formulated and he became the head of state as he had desired. The Maoist army was allowed under Maoist responsibility thereby creating two armies in the nation. After the Constituent Assembly, the election was declared unconstitutional. A caveat was conveyed to the monarchy through the Indian ambassador, that bombs may drop and the responsibility for his security could not be taken if he did not vacate Narayanhiti (which he, of course, did). The 12-point agreement to disrupt communal harmony by raising the issue of ethnic autonomy and entrapping the nation under the stratagems of Maoist army, has worked
3) The third betrayal was on 18 May 2006. An interim constitution (through the NC, UML and Maoist declaration paper) was proclaimed without keeping a connection with the monarchy. Other than the people's representatives elected through the 1990 Constitution, 83 lawmakers of the Maoist party and activists of other political parties were made the parliamentarians - acting upon self-will. When the royal institution was still present, the Prime Minister was humorously declared as the head of state, and the House Speaker granted him the right to put the red seal on laws and ordinances. The anti-nationalist interim constitution was amended time and again narrowing it further. The rights of Nepalese citizenship as well as the rivers of Nepal were handed over to India. Then?
4) The fourth betrayal-as a preliminary preparation to disintegrate the nation by giving support to the notion of One Madhes One State, 4 million Indian nationals were bestowed with Nepalese citizenship certificates, unscrupulously and in an artificial manner. Traitors such as Krishna Sitoula were made the Home Minister and the Nepalese citizenship was distributed to foreigners in extreme haste. After that, efforts were directed to declare federalism to segregate the nation into ethnic lines. It was revealing then that the UNMIN which represented the US, Britain and European nations, along with Maoists, led the effort to supplant the nation's Hindu status, Bikram Sambat, and Nepalese language with English language, A.D and Christianity. The Maoist leader Prachanda, who amidst a mass meeting of Christians at the Open Theater on 20 April 2010, said 'Those who oppose secularism will be kidnapped' (Rajdhani, 21 April 2010). Clapping will not even be heard from the Christians in such an assemblage, unless profits are made by Maoists and foreigners.
Indian conspiracy is not the only one holding blame for the retrogression of Nepal, but to accept the decisive role of UN-UNMIN was another big betrayal. The US and UN (UNMIN) pushed Nepal towards a dark future. The chief concern of the US and UNMIN was to make Nepal a springboard against China in the name of Free-Tibet. UN Human Rights representatives spend huge money openly in Nepal and they do not want to inform the government of this. It had been made public that nongovernmental organizations of Nepal, and specifically by these nations, have been spending Rs.10 to 15 billion every year Annapurna Post 11 March, 2010).
5) The fifth betrayal was an unholy alliance between UNMIN (that manages the Maoist PLA) and the state's army, which allowed it to be confined to barracks while the Maoist army (with weapons) was handed over the Maoist party's responsibility. There was also a condition that Girija Prasad and Madhav Nepals will be protected by the Maoist army rather than the national army. The Maoist army was taken care of and with their weapons; two armies were created in the nation. This was a betrayal of the nation. That was the cause of this tremendously grave situation since 2007.
6) The sixth betrayal are those who opposed, call general strikes, rape, kill, plunder and become the slaves of foreign forces, a trend which was set by addressing the demands of such and such which were made by people in power. It was in this manner that the rulers after 2006 worked to bring the nation into the condition it became - a failed state. The Nepalese people are subject to murder, abduction, insecurity, shortage, inflation and more. That was another betrayal.
7) The seventh betrayal was to not make efforts to draft the new constitution in time, which was stipulated and mandated by the people, while pilfering continues of billions of state properties. To extend the term after failing to draft the constitution in the stipulated time is another IMMENSE betrayal. As the agreement of 24 April 2006 reached with the monarchy has been broken, all the works pertaining to interim constitution, interim parliament and constituent assembly after 24 April became unsuccessful. The Nepalese people would not be betrayed to systematically erase the existence of Nepal. The state must inflict strict retribution to traitors working in political parties and non government organizations. The new Constitution could format through traitors in time. CA is expired and then let us not indulges in the vain effort to hold another CA election. An inclusive cabinet should be formed done by maintaining coordination and balance between Nepal's nationality, royal institution and its democracy, and on the basis of the monarch's declaration as per the 1990 Constitution. It is the best answer for a happy future for the Nepalese people